< Back to Vacancy
This Process Applies To All Applicants Applying to the Severn Deanery
Guidelines for References
- As part of the application process it is your responsibility to obtain three references.
- Three references should be requested immediately you make the decision to apply to the Severn Deanery.
- One of the references requested must be provided from a consultant (or equivalent) involved in your day-to-day working in your current or most recent post.
- You need to download the structured reference form and job specification yourself or direct the referee to the correct documentation on the Severn Deanery website.
- References will only be accepted on the standard structured reference form provided by the Severn Deanery.
- You must bring a hard copy of the references with you on the day of the interviews.
- All references will need to be authenticated via an email from the referees' email account confirming the issue of the reference to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offers of appointment will be subject to authentication of all references.
Please Note: You may NOT be interviewed unless you have THREE references with you when you arrive at your interview.