Managing Stress in the Workplace
Category: Educational/Clinical Supervisors - Established Trainers Courses
Date: March 10th 2020 9:30am until 4:30pm
Location: Postgraduate Medical Education, Redwood Education Centre, Gloucester Royal Hospital (Room F9) GL1 3NN
Who is the course aimed at?
This session is for those that manage staff and/or projects. The course is an interactive and practical session that will explore key concepts, interventions and actions which will assist Managers to manage workplace stress both personally and within their respective Teams/Departments.
Having completed the course Managers will have a better understanding of:
- The signs, symptoms, and causes of workplace stress.
- The mind body connection in relation to stress.
- The legal framework and rationale for managing workplace stress.
- The typical support systems within an organisation for managing stress.
- How to use a Stress Risk Assessment Form as a positive tool to manage workplace stress.
- Using mindfulness techniques to help reduce and manage stress levels.
To book a place please email Lindsey Buckenham. When emailing please confirm the event title and the date you are interested in attending, along with your GMC/GDC number.