Find us by Foot
We encourage our visitors to walk, cycle and use public transport where possible, as part of a healthy lifestyle.
On Foot or Bicycle from Bristol Parkway Station.
This is mostly a flat walk that takes about 20 minutes.
Directions from Bristol Parkway Station:
- Exit the Station terminal building and head right to exit the station from the back of the car park onto Hunts Ground Road.
- Go straight over the first roundabout and then left at the next roundabout (1st exit) onto Great Stoke Way.
- Follow this road, going under a blue footbridge, until you reach the next roundabout.
- Turn right (3rd exit) onto Winterbourne Road.
- Walk down the hill to a pedestrian crossing and cross to the other side of the road.
- From here you will see Vantage Office Park in front of you.
- Turn left onto Old Gloucester Road (with Rencon on your right).
- Take the next left into Vantage Office Park and follow the round around to the right and enter the first car park on your left into NHS Education South West Severn Deanery.
Please be aware that there are no facilities at the Severn Deanery to buy food or drink. There are also no local amenities within walking distance of the Severn Deanery however, there is a Co-operative Food (BS36 1BQ, 1.1 miles) and Tesco (BS32 8EF, 1.7 miles) within driving distance. Visitors to the Severn Deanery are advised to bring a packed lunch and/or snacks if they will be on-site for any length of time.