Use BS34 6PT for Sat Navs
Bristol is well served by the motorway network and is equally accessible from the M5 and the M4.
From M5 Junction 16
- Exit M5 at Junction 16 and at the slip road roundabout head South on the A38 towards Filton, Bristol.
- Take first exit at the next roundabout but keep to the right hand lane as you enter this road so you can drive straight on at the traffic lights.
- Take third exit at the next roundabout.
- Drive straight on passed Tesco on your right.
- Go straight over the next three roundabouts.
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout onto the B4057 Winterbourne Road.
- Turn left at the traffic lights onto Old Gloucester Road and enter Vantage Office Park on your left.
From M4 Junction 19 via M32 Junction 1
- Exit M4 at Junction 19 to join the M32.
- Keep in left lane and exit M32 at Junction 1.
- Keep left and take the first exit on the slip road roundabout.
- Keep left on dual carriageway and turn left at the traffic lights onto the B4058.
- Follow this road until it bends to the right and take the left fork (see yellow sign for Vantage Office Park) onto the B4427.
- Continue along this road until you reach the traffic lights.
- Turn left at traffic lights and take the immediate right at next set of lights onto Old Gloucester Road.
- Enter Vantage Office Park on your left.
From A38 Gloucester Road
- Exit at the Patchway junction for the B4057 and head towards Winterbourne.
- Follow the B4057 Winterbourne Road going straight over two large roundabouts.
- At traffic lights turn left onto Old Gloucester Road and enter Vantage Office Park on your left.
Parking at the Severn Deanery is limited but you can park behind our site at the motorcycle test centre for £8 for a full day, £5 for a half day. Please also consider car sharing where possible.
Please be aware that there are no facilities at the Severn Deanery to buy food or drink. There are also no local amenities within walking distance of the Severn Deanery however, there is a Co-operative Food (BS36 1BQ, 1.1 miles) and Tesco (BS32 8EF, 1.7 miles) within driving distance. Visitors to the Severn Deanery are advised to bring a packed lunch and/or snacks if they will be on-site for any length of time.